- DFC APIs comprises a number of packages, i.e. classes and interfaces
- Name of DFC Java class begins with Df (example DfClient)
- Name of DFC interface begins with IDf (example IDfClient) (Interface exposes DFC’s public methods)
- DFC encapsulates its client functionality in the IDfClient interface, which serves as the entry point for DFC code.
- IDfClient handles basic details of connecting to Documentum servers.
- The IDfClient interface serves as a factory for IDfSessionManager objects, from which you obtain sessions.
- IDfSession object represents a connection with the Documentum server and provides services related to that session.
Entry Points For DFC
Standard - by Parag - June 13, 2013 - No Comments