The DFS Productivity Layer (Consumer Library)
June 3, 2013
- Helps in creating DFS Consumers or to create custom services.
- Create DFS consumer applications using either the Java or .NET productivity layer or by using the WSDL interface.
- Can be used on both local (Only Java Based) and remote modes
- A .NET client can consume DFS services only remotely (as web services).
- The DFS .NET productivity layer is Common Language Specification (CLS) compliant
- DFS APIs should be used by client applications. Usage of other packages within the implementation layer is not recommended.